Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bath Towels With Cats

Cositas Loose XI

1) Any funny or humorous the other day sent me a text message masquerading as my ex mother in law. The joke I fell bad because I did not fall, but I wonder who will have been (I guess someone who knows my ex-girlfriend, because it does not explain that he knew the name of my ex mother in law). The joke served to talk to Leticia at least

2) Never banks the asshole of Juanita Viale , also known as " Mirtha's granddaughter (and I think it's the only reason it is famous: their relationship. For neither is cute and is nice). From here we recommend to Gonzalo Valenzuela that long at that weon and to seek a better goat ... (Ah, I love talking to "Chilean " haha \u200b\u200b= P)

3) The partial boycott me the long weekend, so I'm going to go here studying = (

0 comments:

Post a Comment