Monday, March 21, 2011

Homemade School Spirit Sticks

Recorded TV "I saw an angel. Of That, I'm sure ..."

Yes, I know that 8 years ago I have been writing the same thing, but ...

Today just when I got to the psychologist, got a really cute asshole. Schoolgirl top.

proved to be the patient's previous shift. Obviously, my psychologist and I wanted to say how old he is, so I think it speaks well of her as a professional. And to reassure me.

On the other hand, I am curious about the asshole. I also looked really cute, heh.

PS: If I cross paths again, I have to avoid looking at her with slimy face. The last thing we want is that the asshole feel bad. So, mental note: do not put pajero face.

(and hopefully see her again, which is itself a joy to look at, x = P)



(the title is the lyrics of this song. Dedicated to the asshole song cute and that between others Mariana reminds me:). In addition to the letter is ideal, because it speaks of seeing a mine chabón really cute on the subway ... )

0 comments:

Post a Comment