Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oral Surgeons Emergency Room

The

If you watched "Lost "surely will understand the metaphor: Did you see where Jack seen by video cameras Sawyer and Kate fuck? Well ... on Friday I felt like = (

companion arrived home to meet with yourself and another companion (which looked a little love: the " busty plump" I can wrong ;-)).
I arrived, rang the doorbell and take time to get out to open ... can imagine why, and what was happening = (

" Oh, were you the fuck ..."" I tell the above, when he tells me the reason for the delay
" Well, not so say, "I answered
" 're right, idiot. I will say 'were having sex' and sounds like 'good girl' that tells you a secondary recess was 'the pig' with boyfriend . Or rather, that 'they were practicing coitus', it seems that talk of a couple of Hamsters ... "I thought.

Beyond a healthy envy me (because I was looking forward to the asshole in question), I went home depressed and tortured with a phrase that rang in my head ...

¿¿¿¡¡¡ that such things do not happen to me !!!??? : '(

PS: I'm intrigued to know what will happen between these two, now: if you're going to start out, if they will like " amigarchis " if this does not happen ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment